This promotional competition in run by RedRock Beer and Hudsons Burger Joint.
The winner will be selected by means of a random draw that will be conducted by an independent auditor appointed by DGB.
The Competition is run by DGB PTY Ltd. (“DGB”) on behalf of The RedRock Brewing Company and is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older and resident in South Africa.
- 1X Jailhouse Nine Inch Ale Guitar worth R15 000.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY AS AN ENTRANT FOR THIS PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION:
- The entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
The entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
The entrant must be 18 years old or older.
The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- If entered more than once on a single day, proof of purchase is necessary for verification purposes
The promoters, DGB members, The RedRock Brewing company members, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above named parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION, THE ENTRANT MUST:
- Visit any Hudsons Burger Joint and order a RedRock Beer.
- Visit www.redrock.co.za/Hudsons and enter your details, like our social pages
- Answer the simple question
- Submit your details
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
- Winners will be selected within two weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice). Entrants to whom prizes will be awarded will be selected through a random draw.
- Winners will be contacted via email within two weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice).
- DGB reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call within one week of winner selection and randomly select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted telephonically by DGB as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to DGB in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to DGB as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner. If the selected winner does not have any contact details a redraw will need to take place immediately.
- DGB reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time.
- In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against DGB, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- Winners can enter as many times as they like to win a guitar.
- Only one prize per entrant
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The names of the prize winners will be published on the RedRock / Hudsons Burger Joint websites and social media pages subject to the winners consent.
- Winners may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.